I, the subject of personal data, in accordance with the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152 “On Personal Data”, provide Mountain Helicopters LLC, located at 123007, Moscow, 5-Ya Magistralnaya Street, 20, floor 1 room I com. 1, give my consent to the processing of personal data specified by me in the feedback form at the website http://helimountains.ru/ in the Internet, owned by Mountain Helicopters LLC.
• The content of the personal data provided by me is as follows: name, email address and phone number.
• The purpose of processing my personal data is: to ensure feedback functioning.
• My consent is given to perform the following actions (operations) with the personal data specified in this agreement: my personal data collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, transfer (provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction carried out as using automation tools (automated processing), and without such tools (manual processing).
• I understand and agree that the provision by Mountain Helicopters LLC of any information about myself that is not contact and not related to the purposes of this consent, as well as the provision of information related to state, banking and/or commercial secrets, information about racial and/or nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, state of health, intimate life is prohibited.
• In case of my decision to render Mountain Helicopters LLC any information (any data), I undertake to provide exclusively reliable and up-to-date information and I do am not entitled to mislead Mountain Helicopters LLC as to my identity and report false or unauthentic information about myrself.
• I understand and agree that Mountain Helicopters LLC does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by me, and does not have the ability to evaluate my legal competency and assumes that I provide reliable personal data and keep such data updated.
• My consent is valid upon the achievement of processing goals or in the event of loss of the necessity to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
• My consent may be withdrawn by me at any time based on my written application.